How to cope with bureaucracy electronically and Renew Passport Form DS-82 online
- Open a form in your browser by clicking Get form.
- Wait for the template to load and Renew Passport Form DS-82 in a few clicks online.
- Just type and press Enter to move from field to field easily.
- Insert personal data, contact details, and digits in the corresponding fields.
- To Renew Passport Form DS-82 correctly, take advantage of the built-in editor's advanced functions.
- Double-check your completed document carefully for errors and inaccuracies.
- Click Help to get a complete guide for using the full-featured editor or contact the support team if you have more questions.
- Create your legally-binding e-signature by typing, drawing, or capturing a photo and put it on the PDF.
- Submit your PDF by clicking Done and distribute your file via email or fax.
- You can also download or print the form changing page orientation up to your needs.
The online service helps you edit your document hassle-free without downloading software or printing and scanning a pile of papers. Fill out electronically and file the document at once or notarize it in real-time. Get the most of the web-based solution and cut red-tape off in no time via a strong internet connection and your device.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Renew Passport Form DS-82
Hi and welcome to the passports and visas youtube channel today we're going to discuss renewing a us passport the first step of applying for a us passport renewal is first of all to determine if you're eligible so the first thing is is your current passport that you have make sure that you have it in your possession and then also need to make sure that you got it when you're an adult that means that you receive the passport when you are at least 16 years of age or older the next step is is the passport itself making sure that it was issued within the past 15 years that means that once your passports expired you have five years to renew the passport the third thing is is to ensure that the passport is not damaged if a dog is eating it or you put it in a dryer or what have you then it's probably damaged and not eligible to be renewed if you meet all these criteria then you're eligible to renew it if not you're going to need to go through the more tedious process of applying for a new passport which we'll discuss in another video the next step is is determining when you should renew your passport okay now that you know that you're eligible to renew a passport the next step is to go through the four items that you're going to need first time is going to be the passport renewal application otherwise known as a ds82 you can find this on a number of different websites including the travel.state.gov website complete that form and sign it and then the second thing you're going to need is passport photos third thing you're going to need is the passport itself that is due to be renewed and then the fourth thing will be the fees associated to renewing your passport okay the first thing we're going to need to do is go through the state department's website on renewing a passport to fill out the ds82 form so let me guide you through this here so on the site here if you click on us passports and click on that you already have a passport if you come down here to renew your passport and then if you go down here to fill out a ds82 so right here you'll have two choices so on this page here you can create a form on the fly here with form filler or you can just go here and click on the pdf and create the ds82 there so just i'll go ahead and do this and you'll notice that there's six pages to the ds82 form they're really only two pages to the application itself so we'll go through this application a little bit so it's going to ask you some basic information such as your name your date of birth place a birth social security number email address ...